stories and photos of a simple Filipina who found her second home, Wolfenbüttel, DE

Monday, September 28, 2009

Wandering in Harz

moin moin! guys! :-)

Yesterday, Sunday in Harz National Park - We went wandering again. Michael and I always take the chance to go somewhere on weekends it doesn't matter if it's in the city or in the nature. This weekend we choose to leave the city and in to the forest.


The waterfalls is so calming make us want to stay there and just sit and stare and listen to it's sound. We also saw some mushrooms on the way, and took pictures of it of course.

















































Maybe it's our last chance to enjoy the good weather for this year, but maybe not... but yesterday was really a good day for us to be in the nature...


Have a wonderful week everyone.

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely place, the waterfall is beautiful. I especially like all your photos of the mushrooms. Great macros.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so many beautiful mushrooms, only the first one look familiar to me.

    The first picture is great. I tried but the result is not good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much mushrooms and they all look so beautiful! that's a nice side trip =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang gaganda ng mga kabute dyan. dito sa Pilipinas, kinakain ang unang nakalarawan. sarap niyan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Car, I really enjoy your post. The photos are beautiful. The mushrooms look good -vibrant and bright. Good capture!

    The first photo of mushrooms in the that moss-covered tree is lovely. Makes me think of Smurf Village. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Car, when I saw your mushroom pictures, I can't help but be really awed! Wonderful photos Car. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there, deary!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and commenting :). I added you to my blogroll if you don't mind.

    Oh lovely place to go! Lovely shots too! Where is this place? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oops ignore my question hahaha! Lost my mind alittle there... Read Harz National Park and still ask hahaha :P.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SquirrelQueen > thank you Judy, i am still learning with macro shots, my first time to see these kind of mushrooms, we don't have these back in my home land.


    rainfield > thank you again rain, the first picture, i only put a frame from photobucket, i still have much to learn with macro shots.


    Ayie > thanks again Ayie for the visit ;) yes, we always go somewhere when the weather is good ;)


    Manoy Doro > Salamat Po sa bisita ;) pasensya na po at matagal ang reply ko, hindi ko alam na kinakain yung unang kabute, ngayon lang din ako nakakita ng mga kabuteng gaya nito.


    Tesya > thank you girlash ;) naku favorite ko rin yung Smurf ;) (buko!) *winks* never seen mushrooms like these Tesya, it's my first time, and so excited while taking pictures of them like a small girl ;) teehee ;)


    Bethchai > thank you Kimchai, got my interest lately taking pictures of these lovely mushrooms, they are also interesting.

    i miss you girlash.. take it easy at work, *hugs*

    Ladyviral > hello there! ;) thank you also for dropping by ladyviral, hope you'll visit me here again ;)

    ReplyDelete