stories and photos of a simple Filipina who found her second home, Wolfenbüttel, DE

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

a thank you post

moin moin! :) yes! i'm back! ;) mann! oh mann! i miss blogging so much... my apologize everyone. Anyway, this is just a quick post to say Thank You! for all our followers and friends in the blogosphere who's always visiting us and supporting us in Salitype Society. Thank You from our heart... and may God Bless your kind hearts... and i would also like to th
ank everyone who's always visiting my site flip - flops and backpack. Michael and me we'll be wandering again this weekend in Harz ( depends on the weather), so watch out for that at TSS! have a wonderful day to all! :)

7 comments:

  1. and i just want to share to you all some photos of our simple and small but fine balkon ;) where we spend time to relax, read my favorite novels or magazines, or enjoy our home made strawberry ice cream or milkshake or just drink my tea :) hope you like our balkon this summer, Michael and me made some changes this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back to blogging Car, miss you much! and you have such a beautiful balcon. love the flowers, and your arrangement, so homey awesome. thanks also for your contributions to TSS, sumasaya pag marami :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Some very nice photos there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I most certainly will put this website to my favorite features, it can be good.

    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would just like to let you know hvow much I learn from reading articles Dugg you.Hope 2 be back fast for some more goodies
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete